If you want to change your business, leaders must change themselves.
If you want to change
your business, leaders must change themselves.
90% of organizational problems can be traced back to issues in the executive team.
90% of organizational problems
can be traced back to issues in the executive team.
The number one problem in executive teams is that they aren´t really a team.
The number one problem in
executive teams is that they aren´t really a team.
Leadership teams that aren’t playing at peak performance hurt the whole company.
What’s worse, leadership teams don’t get the help they need to play at their best.
Dan Norenberg is an extraordinary mentor and resource for both new and seasoned executives looking to consolidate and strengthen their leadership teams.Marlou Janssen, President, BIOTRONIK, Inc.
The learning experience with Dan helped our teams become even stronger, cohesive and efficient. All of the plants’ performance metrics improved and each site is now focused on helping each other, which can be credited to Dan’s great support.Chris Olson, Head of Global Manufacturing & Supply; Ciba Vision
Dan has done an outstanding job and has given us a great set of tools on our way to becoming an excellent leadership team.Frank Wiemer, CEO at IWIS Motorsysteme
You helped us to create a crisper picture of what our organization should look like and increased the collaboration and alignment of our business lines. Whenever we are again facing new challenges you and your team will be our first contact address.Jürgen Gerke, CEO; Allianz Capital Partners
Can you say this about your leadership team?
- High performance and exceptional results in our business can be directly linked to the effectiveness of our executive team.
- The leadership behaviors in our executive team excite and engage people in our organization.
- Our executive team collaborates and supports each other in such a way that it sets the positive example for others in our company.
- Our executive team leads the most effective meetings in our company.
- Our business strategy is clear and emotionally compelling, due to the effort and example set by the executive team.
- Our executive leadership team is playing at its best.
Executive leaders that strive for excellence recognize that growth and breakthrough performance starts with executive and senior leadership teams.
If you can’t strongly agree with the statements above, yet aspire to become the catalyst for change and performance in your organization, contact me and I’ll be happy to share how you can dramatically improve your leadership team performance and your organizational results.