To get an idea of how strategic you are, rate yourself on the following statements.
Here are the third set of questions for the strategic leader fitness review, with a maximum score of 100 points for the entire 25 questions.
The purpose of the strategic fitness review is not to get a perfect score but to identify areas of development so that you can grow as a strategic leader.
Use the following scale:
4/Usually, 3/Often, 2/Sometimes, 1/Rarely & 0/Never
17. I have fun celebrating our successes together with my colleagues.
18. I enjoy other people trusting me. It makes life easier for me.
19. My way is not always the best way, and I am open and learn how things can also be achieved differently, through the ideas of others.
20. I have an agile mindset and work in an entrepreneurial way.
21. I treat everyone essentially the same, meaning I talk to colleagues in the same way as I talk to my boss’s boss, keeping everyone on the same eye level.
22. I pushback when it comes to hidden agendas and personally seek to foster a culture of transparency, honesty, and open communication – even though it might result in uncomfortable or conflict situations.
23. When I see a colleague or peer that is stressed or having difficulty; I seek to address this or help them in some way.
24. When I hear people complaining or sharing negative rumors, I challenge them to confront the source of their complaining and to practice spreading “positive gossip”.
25. I readily admit when I make a mistake to my boss and to those in my team.
Image by Bruno Martins on Unsplash