It is the beginning of August; that is holiday season for some and it’s always reading season in my calendar. I appreciate getting “good reading tips”, so here’ my summer reading suggestions for your reflection and growth.
- Talk Like Ted by Carmine Gallo
- Forged in Crisis by Nancy Koehn
- Buddism for Busy People by David Michie
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
- When Pride Still Mattered by David Maraniss
- The Outsiders by William N. Thorndike, Jr
- Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux
There is a mix of recently published books and a few that have been on the market for a while. I got good ideas, tools and useful insights from all of them, helping me grow as a person and as a professional.
Enjoy your summer, don’t get too much sun and good reading to you!
Photo Credit: Reading on the Beach-Shutterstock_619137308